Porsche 911 996 97-06 Polyurethane Bush Front Anti-roll bar 27mm 42L Polybush
Polybush developed the front wishbone bushes and rear trailing arm bushes for the classic Porsche 911 (1963-1989) to stop the pendulum effect due to the position of the engine which causes oversteer. The bushes will fit perfectly and will work together to make the handling more progressive and less sensitive to the pendulum effect.
For the more contemporary Porsche 911’s the Lower Toe Arm and the Upper Arms bushes will contribute to a very progressive handling with plenty of feedback to the driver in terms of grip. Polybush prevents adverse changes in camber and toe, allowing the 911 to show off its agility and superb road manners in the long term.
Treat your Porsche 911 996 to perfected suspension with the full Kit 118.
This kit contains:
- 2 x Front Anti Roll Bar Bush for 27mm Bar GT3 Only (42L)
See our other Polybush listings for bush kits and other required front and rear anti roll bar bushes.
Polybush are the world leader in Polyurethane Suspension Bushes and Components, their bushes deliver:
- Controlled suspension movement
- Improved turn-in and stability
- Safer, more predictable cornering
- Impressive and confident ride
- Excellent noise damping
- Prolonged tyre life
- Fit & forget - Excellent longevity
Polybush's use of high quality pure materials offers immense flexibility and resilience, providing original ride comfort with the durability of polyurethane. Their in-house design and development team ensure that Polybush suspension products continue to meet the changing demands in the automotive market. All these bushes are designed and engineered to exact specification. Keeping the suspension working as the manufacturer intended.
- Pictures and drawings are illustrative and for your benefit
- Please read descriptions and details carefully to be sure part is correct for your vehicle
- Parts are non-standard and may require specialist skills to make required adaptations to ensure correct fit
- A qualified mechanic may be required to achieve best fit
- Please do not book your car in for work until the parts are delivered
- All costs arising from a wrongly selected product remain the responsibility of the purchaser
Please take note of the above points to ensure you are buying the right part.
Note: Our range of products is on sale on other sites. Items are shipped in 2 - 9 working days.